17 May 2009

Just keeping things in perspective!

For the choir director. A Psalm of David. A Song.
There will be silence before You, and praise in Zion, O God, And to You the vow will be performed. O You who hear prayer, To You all men come. Iniquities prevail against me; As for our transgressions, You forgive them. How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You To dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple. By awesome deeds You answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, You who are the trust of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest sea; Who establishes the mountains by His strength, Being girded with might; Who stills the roaring of the seas, The roaring of their waves, And the tumult of the peoples. They who dwell in the ends of the earth stand in awe of Your signs; You make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy. You visit the earth and cause it to overflow; You greatly enrich it; The stream of God is full of water; You prepare their grain, for thus You prepare the earth. You water its furrows abundantly, You settle its ridges, You soften it with showers, You bless its growth. You have crowned the year with Your bounty, And Your paths drip with fatness. The pastures of the wilderness drip, And the hills gird themselves with rejoicing. The meadows are clothed with flocks And the valleys are covered with grain; They shout for joy, yes, they sing.

(Psa 65:1-13)

1 comment:

John said...

Hey "Kerri" this is John Hamilton, Roberts Causin. I am visiting Billie & Jim & fixing up all their PC's and when I gave the little one back to Aunt Billie I saw thei "Adventuring With God" Favorite on her Explorer Tab! When I asked about it she said that was "her Daughter-In-Law's" web-page. It is very well designed and laid out.
I try to accomplish the same thing via "My-Space" my sight URL is Christianity In A Corrupt World...I have always desired to have a web-page and noticed yours was powered by "Bible-Gateway.com" I believe? Is that free, does it cost? If so, could you e-mail me details about setting one up for Ministry Purposes.
My e-mail is: WHJohnjr@aol.com I would greatly appreciate it and I am highly impressed with Robert & Your's desire to take the Gospel to the ends of the Earth! You guys are to be commended!

Sincerely,

Your Brother in Serving Christ-

John Hamilton