01 January 2008

A New Year Is Upon Us!

Last year was yet another year of our earthly experience of God's phenomenal grace. It was filled with blessings and trials, happiness and sadness, easy times and hard.

The year starting today holds many challenges for our family and I am comforted by the assurances that we are His possession and our citizenship is in heaven. I am grateful for the time and opportunities we are allowed here on earth and ask God wisdom, discernment and power to make the most of them this year.

Join me in resolution to make this a year for sharing Christ, defeating obstacles that stand in our way and living our lives purposefully for the glory and honor of our most deserving God.

At this start of the new year my focus is on this passage of Scripture: 2 Cor. 3:4 - 2 Cor. 5:9. I hope you are encouraged, strengthened and given a more eternal perspective by it as I am.

Thanks for taking time to peak into our lives through the blog and joining with us in yet another year of Adventuring With God.

Happy New Year!

No comments: